The Edwards 40LS Double Center tennis net is a true top of the line tennis net geared towards professionals, clubs and tournaments. The 40LS Double Center tennis net features the following:
- Extra heavy duty 3.5 mm braided polyethylene net body
- Top six rows of the net feature double netting (double center mesh), allowing for increased durability of the net since the top rows are the area of the net that tennis ball hit the most leading to net fatigue
- Quad stitched polyester headband
- Vinyl coated steel net cable
- Tapered bottom tape to allow for a perfect fit and to prevent excess rubbing of the net bottom along the court
- Two 5/8" fiberglass dowels
- Center strap
- 5 year limited warranty
A nylon center strap is included with the net; you can upgrade to the premium Edwards center strap we sell on this site for $8.95.
Not sure which tennis net best fits your needs? Check out our tennis net comparison chart here.
What is the difference between the 30LS Double Center tennis net and the 40LS Double Center tennis net? The headband. The 30LS has a vinyl coated headband; the 40LS has a polyester headband.
Edwards is known for its quality and tradition. They have been in business for over 100 years and have been supplying tennis products to Grand Slam tournaments throughout the world, including Wimbledon and the US Open