The Portable Tennis Net System is a great alternative for school, clubs, youth centers etc. that do not have fixed tennis net posts but want to offer tennis. The best portable tennis net system is made from 3" powder coated square steel with a stainless steel winder. It consists of three joining bars, the two net post bars and a bar that connects the two net posts to lock in the system. A tennis net is NOT included; any standard 42' tennis net can be used with this system.
Best Portable Tennis Net Features:
- Heavy duty system made of steel
- The steel bars that run along the court allow for the net to be tightened to the correct tension making the system that same as if playing on a court with posts in the ground
- The square net posts follow the same specs as do the Edwards Wimbledon Square net posts
- Features an internal brass winder
- Wheels at each end make the system portable and easier to move on and off the court. However, when the system is fully assembled, a pair of dollies makes it easier to move the system (dollies not included).
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Weights 310 lbs.
- DOES NOT include a net or center strap. Any standard 42' long net can be used with this portable tennis net system
**Due to weight restrictions, this product does not qualify for ground shipping (see fixed shipping cost for current price).