The Tuffy Tennis Windscreen is a tough, durable windscreen that looks great and holds up well over time. The Tuffy is made of Vipol Matrix material, which is a super durable mesh fabric that contains over 50% more micro-fibers as compared to standard windscreens. The material is virtually tear or puncture proof and is backed backed a 5 year warranty. High quality brass grommets are placed every 12" on the top, bottom and sides. The Tuffy tennis court windscreen features Lock-Stitching which essentially eliminates the issue of the thread unraveling as so many other brands of windscreens are plagued with.
Other Tuffy Windscreen features are that it is available in 15 colors. The shade factor is 78%, therefore allowing 22% wind to pass through. If you have concerns about the wind, we offer half-moon die cut window every 10' for no additional cost. The windscreens are fully sun-UV and mildew inhibitor protected.
Tuffy windscreens are custom cut to your size specifications. Our pricing is based on per lineal foot. The pricing is not effected by the number of panels you order. Whether its one panel or ten panels, the total lineal feet determines the price.
If you need assistance with measuring for the windscreens or you're not sure how to do it, please read our guide: How to Measure for Tennis Court Windscreens
- The Tuffy windscreen is the highest quality tennis court windscreen in the world
- Made with exclusive Vipol Matrix material, a super durable mesh fabric of tightly woven micro fibers that will last years
- Compared to other products, the tuffy windscreen offers more sun-UV resistance, is virtually tear proof, and has the highest puncture and tear resistance
- Tuffy is the only windscreen manufactured with Lock-Stitch finishing, which assures that it's sides and corners do not unravel
- Fully sun-UV and mildew inhibitor protected
- Allows 22% wind pass through
- Brass grommets every 12" on all 4 sides
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Please enter the windscreen color when ordering. Available colors are shown with the image.
- Panel sizes can be entered into the Notes/Comments section when ordering.
- Orders can be placed over the phone as well.